CAVEFEST AT THE CAVERNS - VIP LUXURY BELL TENT PACKAGE GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who sign up. One entry per person. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Caverns employees and independent contractors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. You represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your entry does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to accept the decisions made as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online beginning Thursday, February 9th. The contest ends on Wednesday, February 14th at 11:45 p.m. CST.
4. How to Enter: The only way to enter this contest to complete this form in entirety.
5. Prize: One lucky winner will receive a Prize Package that includes:
- Two (2) tickets to CaveFest, October 11-13, 2024
- 4-night accommodations for two (2) in a luxury canvas bell tent, check-in Thursday, October 10th and check-out Monday, October 14th
- Two (2) cave tours of The Caverns’ Big Room Cave
- Two (2) CaveFest t-shirts
- Two (2) CaveFest posters
- Two (2) CaveFest stickers
- Two (2) VIP lanyards
- Access to brunch catering (x2)
- Access to dinner catering (x3)
- Access to complimentary snacks & soft drinks
- Access to private cash bar
- Access to exclusive VIP viewing areas
- Access to charging stations
- Access to complimentary massages
- A VIP representative at the venue to help make the winner's experience all it can be
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Multiple entries are allowed.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random on Thursday, February 15th. They will be contacted via email and text message on Thursday, February 15th. The Caverns shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT The Caverns’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Caverns expressly disclaims any warranty and does not guarantee or promise any specific result. In no event shall The Caverns be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, statutory, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your entry. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you. By entering you also understand that your email address will be shared with contest sponsors.
The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement promptly by negotiation between persons who have authority to settle the controversy. Any party may give the other party written notice of any dispute not resolved in the normal course of business. If not resolved, any dispute, claim or controversy (i.e., contractual, tort, and/or statutory) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined EXCLUSIVELY by arbitration in Nashville, Tennessee before one arbitrator. This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the States of Tennessee.
If you have any questions please reach out to info@TheCaverns.com