Packing For Camp
As you excitedly prepare for camp and begin counting down the days, the quintessential question will likely arise: What should I pack? Packing for camp often adds to the excitement and anticipation of the summer; however, we know it can also be a bit overwhelming. With that in mind, we have compiled a suggested packing list to help ensure your child has everything he or she needs.
But don’t sweat it! If you happen to forget anything throughout the packing process we will do our very best to provide whatever item(s) your camper may be missing. We are absolutely committed to treating your child like family, which sometimes means helping out with a forgotten toothbrush or left-behind pillow!
- The most common mistake we see is over-packing. Campers tend to wear shorts and t-shirts most of the time, though they will need sweatshirts and/or clothes to layer as evenings on the mountain are quite cool.
- Be sure to pack plenty of socks and underwear as they seem to disappear.
- Please pack old clothes! Your child(ren) will be running around a mountain day after day and their clothes WILL get dirty.
- Make sure that all clothing, shoes and personal items are clearly marked with a laundry pen or name-tags.
- If space allows use your campers first and last name or first initial and last name (Maggie Mayo or M.Mayo)